risers

York Powell yorkus at comcast.net
Mon Aug 6 19:17:47 PDT 2007

I've only had my 2" risers installed for about a week now and really
like the results. I used to "hold" the bars with my finger tips
(putting my riding position about the same as these risers) and think
"this would be so much nicer". Well it is just what the doctor order,
because there is less pressure on my wrists I have experienced less
numbness in my hands. I have a taller windshield and haven't seen a
downside in the wind blast. I'm  5'10 and before the risers the the
wind hit me just above the top of the visor, now it is about in the
middle of the visor. Good design Dave.

York
1995 GPZ