NGPZ - More t'shootin' ...bike dies after highway run

Steven Bixby steven at bixbys.net
Sun Aug 19 23:24:49 PDT 2007

This might prove to be the cause, but we won't know until it happens again.

(That's like a Calvin & Hobbes strip:
Calvin:  How do they know the load limit on bridges, Dad?
Dad:     They drive bigger and bigger trucks over the bridge until it
         breaks. Then they weigh the last truck and rebuild the bridge.
Calvin:  Oh, I should've guessed.
Mum:     Dear, if you don't know the answer, just tell him!
)

Anyway, I blew out all the hoses and vents, added a fuel filter (I took the
one it had off last year thinking it might have been a factor with that
crappity-crap misfiring problem), drained the carbs and other such
non-nonsense.  Here's hoping it doesn't revisit us.