LIMELongriders "End of Summer, no bummer '07 announcement"

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Mon Aug 20 11:22:04 PDT 2007

      Just letting you all know that the LIME gorup is holding our annual
ride and end of summer weekend in Lake George once again the weekend of
September 21st-23rd At the Tiki resort.

     End of summer, no bummer '07 9/21/07-9/23/07

       Monday August 20, 2007
       All Day
       This event repeats every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday until Sunday
September 23, 2007.
       Lake George, NY
       End of summer, no bummer '07! Spetember 21st -23rd, Tiki resort, Lake
George, NY. (518) 668-5744 for reservations. Mention the "Longriders room
Block" reduced rate of $89 per night

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com