elfed, now eff'd

William K Denton wkdenton at verizon.net
Tue Dec 18 15:52:13 MST 2007

Scaps,

I have an even better one, I've got an XS-1B that's got a (factory
replacement) frame with no numbers on it at all.  Apparently, it was a
common practice back in the early 70's when a frame needed legitimate
replacement.  Guess I'll own that one forever...

Or buy a punch stamp kit. lol

Bill in Yardley, PA
wkdenton at verizon.net