Drop the forks?

scapco at ecentral.com scapco at ecentral.com
Tue Jul 10 08:49:37 PDT 2007

Mark,

I'll echo Sheepman's comments and add that you can indeed
drop the forks some with the LSL setup, I've got mine
dropped slightly.  Another way to make it turn in faster is
to shorten the wheelbase.  If you're not already running a
47 tooth rear sprocket, install one.  It forces the rear
axel all the way forward which in conjunction with dropping
the forks slightly shrinks the wheelbase by close to an
inch and will make for quicker handling.  Add good fresh
tires and it's going to turn as well as a GPZ can.

Charles S.