GPZ on ebay, What a moron! IMHO

Bill Magitz corbie at verizonmail.com
Thu Jul 12 13:54:20 PDT 2007

Can I hear $4.5k for my 95 no? how about $4k no? man you people drive a hard bargain .....sold to Mr. Harleyman for $5k

yeah fer real good luck getting $5k and if ya say there's damage show it in the pix why post 11 of them and harley show any of the damage. that's what honest sellers do .well I'll be watching this one just to see what the reserve is and if he'll get at least that..

you @ usa.com
is available and 170 other free domains.
Sign up at www.mail.com