Conti Road Attacks, anyone tried them?

1KPerDay 1kperday at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 16:08:59 PDT 2007

Haven't personally tried them... lots of guys at the ZZRbikes forum
like them, though. But they seem to be the kind of guys who don't
really care about tire mileage. Based on their informal info, my guess
is the Roads will last quite a bit longer. YMMV, of course. How many
miles did you get on your Roads BTW>?

I also have a buddy who tried the Conti RAs on his XX... didn't like
them. But tires are very subjective as you know.

--
Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100