does this make me a Bad Person?

Bob Sims bob.sims at us.army.mil
Mon Jul 23 11:49:52 PDT 2007

> I'm coming out of the closet.  The rumors are true, I am
> indeed a Bad Person.  I wanted you to be the first to know:
> http://twowheelsburning.com/imagecatalogue/imageview/2287
> PS.  GPZ content... anyone want to buy a well-worn '95,
> already located in beautiful southern Germany?  :-)

All,

Sadly, the deal is done... I let the Ol' Girl go for $2000, including all my
many extras.  Yes, that seems like a low price, but keep in mind this bike
has 80K+ miles, so I'm very happy with the sale.

Best of all, she's going to a very good home, an Air Force NCO and serious
biker (rode it home in the rain) from up at K-Town, who very well may be on
the list soon.  If so, please afford him the same help and goodwill that you
have me for many years.

I'll still be on the list, of course, to share what I can -- and to keep in
touch with the many friends I've made here.

Bob
"Never fall in love with something that is bought and sold every day."  --My
Old Man

PS.  Since I'm feeling sentimental, anyone ever hear from some of those Old
School Listers -- Chris Crawford, Jim Fraser, and Patrick Rhodes?  I presume
Samir Powar (Captain of the SoCal Precision Passing Team) still lurks here,
as well?