Concours 14, part 2

Rob Schwartz coldinvt at gmavt.net
Wed Jul 25 05:59:23 PDT 2007

No, Pete, I wasn't defending it because of you but because of the author.  I
appreciate seeing another's viewpoint on things and I'm of course glad that
you posted it!

Yeah, that C14 can is huge!  Same with the new BMW K bikes...  Damned
regulations.  Damned global warming!  The FJR has decent looking stock
pipes, but mine with the titanium 2Bros slip-ons looks th' bizness!  Yeah,
yeah... this thread is worthless w/out pics.  Soon, grasshopper...

-Rob