GPZ Rally West '07 "The Fandango in Durango IV"

D Peterson gpzzzzzer at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 1 16:00:09 PST 2007

Charles,

I don't know if my name is part of the 15 or not.  Please put me on the
list.  My bother will aslo attend.  He has rediscovered motorcycling as of
about 2 1/2 years ago, first on an old 84 gold wing and now on a Valkarie.
He has put enough miles on his bikes in the last couple of years to put most
of us to shame.  Looking forward to FANDANGO IV with GREAT anticipation.

Dennis Peterson (& brother Randy)
95 RED
Orem, UT USA