Electrical Parts Needed

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 8 19:12:40 PST 2007

I might just have one. I replaced mine last summer because it was acting all screwey. But, if all you need is the connectors that are attached to the harness, I might have it. On the other hand, I might also have thrown it away. I'll take a look.
  Dave D.

Charles Scappaticci <scapco at ecentral.com> wrote:
  Wow indeed. I could have used this site a few years ago when I was in
the midst of my restoration frenzy. If he doesn't have the connectors,
the only other thing I can think of is to find some guy with a spare GPZ
wiring harness laying around in his basement. ;-)

Charles S.