Concourse 14

1KPerDay 1kperday at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 22:21:51 PDT 2007

My whole problem is VVT is completely unnecessary on that engine. It's
tech for tech's sake and adds weight, complexity, cost, and a hassle
when adjusting valves (how much is TBD).

The ZX-14 is not what anyone would call down on power, even in stock
form, and if you remove the secondary throttle butterflies and add a
PCIII, it's a friggin' MONSTER from bottom to top of the rev range.

--
Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100