Zero Gravity Seconds from Ebay.

Rob Feller arfeller at olypen.com
Tue Mar 20 18:00:52 PDT 2007

Greetings,

I ordered one of the Factory Seconds "Zero Gravity" windscreens from the
ebay dealer the other day and was disappointed to find it the wrong size
when I received it.  The sticker on the package says "Kawasaki GPZ1100
95-97" (did not know there was a 97) so it looks like the correct one but it
is way too small and narrow.  The holes don't line up with the plastic of
the bike either.

Did they just put the wrong one in the bag or is there another style of
GPZ1100 I did not know about?

Sorry for the stupid question...

Rob Feller