Zero Gravity Seconds from Ebay.

Rob Feller arfeller at olypen.com
Fri Mar 23 22:49:57 PDT 2007

Not sure if this will help much.  Hard to take pictures of this kind of
reflective material.

http://olypen.com/arfeller/

Dimensions (In tenths of inches)
	Widths
		Bottom Holes	~5.9" center to center
		Middle Holes	~11.2" center to center
		Top Holes	~14.1" center to center

	Height
		Bottom to Middle hole	6" center to center
		Middle to Top hole	8.4" center to center

A little tough to measure width as it has a curvature.  But this might help.