Roll Call - Fandango '07

J. Mason masonjs at nrtco.net
Fri Mar 30 15:01:30 PDT 2007

Jim is sore--Jim is almost 60--Jim played with a Stihl 290 and a Pioneer P25
for 5 hours today.  It is not that Jim is not smart its just that his memory
fails him and he can't remember the pain induced from the last foray with
these toys.  Jim is getting some medicine from a local distiller.
Jim also booked the "train room" at the Bent Elbow in Silverton--remind
me--is this the place that had the roads that half scared the shit out of
me?  The other half was getting out of Silverton.  I understand why the
inhabitants don't leave and are dependent on alcohol.

You still got room on the trailer Steve??

12 more days to attend the "bomb" before retirement.

Jim