Crush Washer

Ped pedmail at dbmail.dk
Fri Nov 2 13:53:05 PDT 2007

I've used the same washer too - and I probably shouldn't have. As it
gets worn it gets flat and hard and might trigger one to tighten the nut
just a little more. You don't want it to come loose while riding, right?
So just a tad more... sh*t - what was that cracking sound? Aaargh! The
oil pan cracked... #%&?$*

Don't know about you, but I'm going to replace mine on a regular basis.
And use Loctite. And use Plastic Padding... :-)

Ped
'96 "Black Stealth" GPZ
Denmark