CLOCK, anyone?

George Donnelly zx11e at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 7 21:46:41 PST 2007

Hey John,

Long time!  No, I don't have a clock.  Sorry!  However, I do have a set of new tires, I think they're D220's....  Let me know if you're interested.

george in salinas> From: jswilks at comcast.net> To: zx11e at hotmail.com; gpzlist at micapeak.com> Subject: CLOCK, anyone?> Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 15:55:50 -0800> > Hi George in Salinas, John in Walnut Creek here. How are you?> > Say, you wouldn't by chance also have the clock from a '96 also laying> around collecting dust would you?> > Anyone else have the clock they're willing to part out? > > I need to replace the little rubber button covers used to adjust the> hrs/mins as mine have split. I'm prepping it for sale and this is a> niggling issue for me.> > A new clock assembly runs about 275.00 according to my local Kawi dealer.> And, I'm not going to pay that.> > Anyway, if you have a clock and are willing to part with it for a reasonable> price, please contact me.> > Thanks.> > Hope everyone is doing well.> > John> > -----Original Message-----> From: George Donnelly [mailto:zx11e at hotmail.com] > Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 2:25 PM> To: GPZ List> Subject: airbox, anyone?> > > I have a complete airbox for sale on ebay, including filter. > Anyone interested?> Item 300168723423> >