Doing a "Mason"

scapco at ecentral.com scapco at ecentral.com
Tue Oct 9 09:58:00 PDT 2007

Unfortunately, the Focus SVT uses an unusual sized 17"
tire, a P215/45 ZR17.  Most cars like this, including the
wife's turbo Beetle, use a P225/45 ZR17 so the odd size
tire costs more.  The only tires the store had that would
fit were Bridgestone Potenza's and not his top of the line
tire either.

Since I'm wanting to sell the car, I didn't want to put 4
tires on it although the rears will need replacing before
too long.

Charles S.