Wheelie

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 18 09:11:13 PDT 2007

I think it would be difficult myself. My previous bike was a 2001 Suzuki Bandit, and I could barely keep the front end of it down if I hit the throttle. I would have to practically lay across the handlebars to keep it down every time I got on it. I don't have that problem at all with the GPZ. In fact, I never even think about it.

Jeffrey Markham <automan25 at yahoo.com> wrote:  Okay, I know this is a squid question, but I'm just curious. Is the GPZ is capable of doing a wheelie in stock form? I've never tried to wheelie on a street bike, and don't intend to...I was just wondering. It would seems that the GPZ's long wheelbase would pretty much prevent wheelies.

-Jeff in Washington