NGPZC: Strange boat!

Steven Bixby steven at bixbys.net
Sun Sep 9 22:51:05 PDT 2007

Ah, yeah... That's me.  Kinda matches my email address. :)

I thought I replied to this yesterday but I suspect it went out from the
wrong email address and didn't make the list.  My comment was something like
.... "Yeah, that's my baby!  Nice to see it out in the real world".  Or some
such drivel.

There's a site for the Proteus: http://www.wam-v.com/  The owner is a
professor at UC Berkeley a few miles away from my office (next to the marina
where I took these photos originally.)