Spencer Seats Mod

Terry Packer packertl2 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 20:39:30 PDT 2007

Dave

I went through seat agony for years. I tried sheep
skin covers, two corbins, foam inserts, made pads out
of solar pool cover material and more all without
success. I finally found it in an AirHawk seat cover I
got on EBay.

Drawbacks are they're pricey. At first you don't feel
as "planted" ie your butt isn't held in place like
with a grippy seat cover. Finally, they're a little
thick so they raise you up some. Mine works great with
a Corbin that's scooped lower a little to start.

Very quickly you don't notice any of that and the
comfort is phenomenal. Two years ago I rode my bike
from CA to VA and back. Many things got uncomfortable
but not my butt. I won't be without an AirHawk on a
streetbike again. For me, at least, it was the
solution.

Terry Packer
CA