lime green

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Thu Apr 10 15:47:53 PDT 2008

My favorite car was my '79 Chevy Monza Spyder , My first new car. I loved
that thing. I lowered it an inch all around, with a special set of coil
springs I ordered, then put Polyurethane bushings at all corners. Then added
KYB gas adjusts (This was circa 1979-85 no one was using gas shocks in those
days.) Then I went with reversed 50's on the rear and 60s up front. The
motor was a 231 V^ that I put a kenne-bell dual pattern cam in , added a
street dominator monifold and carter 450 CFM four barrel . then added a
shift kit to the trans, and the car wqoudl chirp the tires going from 1st
to 2nd gear, way cool!. That car was the best handling car I ever had. It
was like ridiing on rails. It was black with the gold striping. An awesome
car I remember very well. Not fast in a straight line, but it would out run
just about anything when the road got curvy

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;