Steve and Jims adventure? now earbuds

Bill Magitz corbie at verizonmail.com
Fri Aug 8 05:49:03 PDT 2008

I have two sets of earbuds that work really well , Jensen Jaxx and Skullcandy Ink'd ( skullcandy makes several models that should work ) what you need to find mostly is an earbud with the soft flexible rubbery pads ( clear ) and most have 3 different sized pads , experiment with them till you find the right fit. The audio is good enough for a cheap 10-20 dollar earbud.
Sounds like you had a good ride

> <<Lastly, has anyone found a pair of Ipod head phones that can stay
> in place when a helmet is pulled on? Music would have certainly
> been an improvement on my ear plugs.>>
>
> I've been using a Motocomm Audio Boss for the past 4-5 years which
> mounts speakers in the helmet (Quick plug for a great company here-
> Before my Cleveland trip, my Audio Boss broke down, I mailed it
> back to them for a repair , and instead they are giving me their
> new unit  The ST-1 free of charge! Now THAT'S customer service!)
> The Audio BOss ( Now ST-1) also sends communicator and cell phone
> signals through your headset as well as GPS or Radar detector. I
> used the GPS going through mine on the last trip.
>

> Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
> Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
> The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
> ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
> http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
> Check out
> LIMELongriders NEW site;
> http://LIMELongriders.info

you @ usa.com
is available and 170 other free domains.
Sign up at www.mail.com