more on MPG & carb settings

Bill Magitz corbie at verizonmail.com
Wed Jan 16 10:34:27 PST 2008

Steve , thanks man , now that's not just stepping up to the plate that there's a grand slam !!!  as for the main , a " custom " needle was used I had the work done at Knevel Customs , oh those chopper guys hahaha. well he said no charge for the parts he used just a swap of parts and that sounded fair enough. Ed no longer works there and the shop cares not a bit about my parts now.  I'll dig through the carb parts link for the right bits and a friend has volunteered to help ( for the cost of a case or two ).  I know what you mean by the dealer , I went and they pulled out a calculator and said $400 to start any parts are extra and here's the kicker "we can't guarantee it will run better , it may run worse or it may stay just the same " almost the exact quote.   the bikes a good runner outside of those fumes , sorry Jerry.  but the mpg just makes it all bad.  Steve thanks again I sure hope I can cure what ails the ole GPZ.

Sign up at www.mail.com