Proton Flushmount lights

Jeffrey Walker walkerjl at charter.net
Wed Jul 16 00:32:16 PDT 2008

Hey Richie,

I reviewed your video of the Proton flushmount lights again, and have a
question:  With the small 5W Chinese blinking lights on the back, how do you
get them and the indicator lights on the speedometer to blink at the normal
(slow) flash rate with the Protons on the front?  With my Givi wing rack
signals on the rear and the Protons on the front the rear blink at a fast
rate while the Protons blink at the correct rate.

Thanks!

Jeff W.

Message: 12