www.gpz1100.com

Dave Spaulding spauldingd at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 25 08:02:08 PDT 2008

I've renewed the GPZLIST.COM domain for another year.  Now we just need to
see what we want to do with it.  Whatever we do, I don't want it to take
away from the E-mail based list.  I don't mind forums, especially if they
have E-mail alerts to tell you about a new posting, but there is something
about an E-mail group that tends to build a stronger community.

Dave in Des Moines