got new chain on

1KPerDay 1kperday at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 20:50:23 PDT 2008

Spoke too soon... got out for a good long ride today and the front
fork is messed up since I changed the oil and seals... I can't think
what I could have done wrong but the bike is practically unrideable.
The front fork feels so stiff it's like riding a solid-fork bike. It
beats me up pretty good. I'm SO FRUSTRATED. It was a pretty big job
(for me) getting them off and back on and now it looks like I'm going
to have to do it again. And I have no confidence I'll be able to find
out what's wrong and fix it. RRRRrGgggGGGG!!!!  8-(

--
Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100