Parts Diagrams

shampson shampson at gmx.co.uk
Fri Nov 21 02:49:34 PST 2008

Simon, Sorry I missed your email but I could have been of help.

I have all the parts diagrams and part numbers from the Kawasaki website in
PNG format for the photos and word format for the description and part
numbers.

The file is 8.5MB which when compressed is 1.29MB which should be OK for
emailing.

If anyone requires it let me know and I'll email it.

You will need some compression extraction software as it's a .rar file
format. I'm not sure if XP can do it. But winrar is available as freeware.

PNG can be viewed through windows picture viewers.

As it's a rar file some antivirus software may pick it up or your spam
filter may think its spam also.

Cheers

Steve