Tire Pressure?

Jeffrey Walker walkerjl at charter.net
Wed Oct 1 14:41:21 PDT 2008

I have some new Avon Storm STs mounted up, but I can't remember what the
group's consensus on tire pressure was.  I'm thinking I remember 38 front,
41 rear.

So far the rear tire is scrubbed in nicely and I really love the way its
handling.  Always hard to tell how good a tire is though when the last thing
you rode on to compare it with was all worn out and squared off.

The front tire only has 28 miles on it and I'm not yet confident on it.  I
think I may have too much air in it too.

Jeff