Replacement Parts

Jay Loeppke jloeppke at charter.net
Mon Oct 6 16:16:58 PDT 2008

Thought I would throw this out there.    My #1 son dumped my bike a
few days ago.  Turning on to a street around dusk (warm days + cold
nights = condensation on the road, also very smooth concrete).
Anyway, a low speed lay down on the right side.  My perviously premo
scratch free 95 has a bad case of road rash.   Looking for right
exhaust, engine cover, lower fairing.   If anybody knows or happens to
see any of the mentioned let me know please.   Thanks