Red '95 >>> Street Rod ??

The Masons masonjs at nrtco.net
Mon Oct 6 17:59:45 PDT 2008

> John,
>
> A one-car garage should fit 6 motorcycles <bfg>.  Tell her I said so. lol

I think you could do better than 6 Bill if its just wuinter storage.  I have
a one car that at the moment has 2 motorcycles, 2 bicycles, 2 - 16' canoes,
1000 board feet of Vee joint cedar, 2 gas lawnmowers, 5 fuel cans of 6 US
gallons and 3 other smaller ones, large rolling tool box, at leat a dozen
shovels, rakes, axes, sledge hammers, 2 chain saws, 10 paddles and oars, 20
2x4 x 10' an antque dresser, 2 WWII military streamer trunks, 5 square of
cedar shingles, table saw, radial arrm saw, electic mitre saw, manual, mitre
saw on table mount, 2 cases of clay pidgeons, 1/2 a ton of various things in
a corner I'm afraid to venture into--and a lot of mice & chipmunks.
Basically a nightmare for my kids if I kick off quick.

Jim