Fw: ZZR1200 Header

Paul S. Elsberry pselsberry at comcast.net
Thu Sep 4 09:01:06 PDT 2008

Hey Guys,

Below is a question that I asked 1K regarding the fit of a header from the
ZZR1200 to go onto the GPZ.
I want to keep the dual exhaust, but want to have another option other than
OEM or an over $1000 for an aftermarket system.
I am planning on a slipon system from D&D.
If you have any info on this being done or known issues on this set up let
me know.

Thanks

Paul in MD