Tires< Manufacturers recomendations?

Scott bic at one-eleven.net
Wed Jul 29 07:29:22 PDT 2009

Where do I find fitment charts and weight/inflation charts for motorcycle tires.  I seem to do a lot better with a few pounds less air in the rear on both my bikes than the bike maker recommends.
I've always used Metzelers.  Never had one that did not balance at home.  Just wore the chicken strips down to the pachyderms ears off of one of the new roadtec interac rears on a Buell and like it a lot better that the Avon that had about 75% when I got it.  Took the GPz (83) out to check the speedometer with the old ME55 that I put on in 93? or earlier and am here to write this, with spelling errors.