Stanley cup

Alan Nicholls metrogtiguy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 14:11:34 PDT 2009

That's why the Red Wings have the longest playoff appearance streak at 18
seasons, the most stanley cups of any team in the past 2 decades, and did it
with 2 coaches.  Not only that, but the only 2 people on the entire team
without a cup ring, happened to play for the Penguins last year :).  Conklin
and Hossa.  And we took them for less money, because they wanted to play for
a real team, not a bunch of kids who think they are cup material.  ;).  I
plan on parading the streets of Detroit in a couple more games, celebrating
yet another Stanley Cup win!  After all the bad news, layoffs, and companies
going belly up around here, at least we have our Red Wings!