Stanley cup

Alan Nicholls metrogtiguy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 18:42:53 PDT 2009

You can't forget about how bad the Tigers suck too, haha.  They made it to
the pennant game once, but that was a fluke.  They got cleaned out HARD.
And yea, sorry to hear about your Avs.  Ever since they broke that team up a
few years back, they've been lost.  They have some great fans, and hopefully
they'll get some good players back soon, and we can have some more full-team
brawls on the ice :D