Durango

The Masons masonjs at nrtco.net
Thu Jun 25 05:23:34 PDT 2009

Enjoy the ride.
I'd love to be there but there is a 20' x 16' empty where the old deck used
to be a new one has to fill the empty .  Yesterday I had 8 support posts
installed.  The lumber should show up this afternoon  and I should start
building tomorrow morning.    With the heat wave we are experiencing the
building will take twice as long as I'll only work until noon.  That's
probably more than the Chalk River Nuclear Laboratories (The Bomb) got out
of me.
The up side to this heat wave is the mosquitoes are diminishing, my Honda
XL250R starts easily and Toronto is ripening nicely in their garbage strike.

Jim