2009 Honda DN-01

Steven Bixby steven at bixbys.net
Mon May 4 12:16:55 PDT 2009

I held my tongue (fingers) on this, fearing scorn :) ... but...   Dave is
right, you guys are MEAN.

Frankly, although the thought of owning one does not particularly appeal to
me, I think it's a sharp looking design; I'd like to see one in person, and
even take one for a ride.   Other than that, again like Dave implies -
everyone likes what they like and I'm sure many will like this machine.