2009 Honda DN-01

The Masons masonjs at nrtco.net
Wed May 6 14:55:15 PDT 2009

VMax --Sled or Bike???
I've ridden both.  Sled 600cc 2 stroke oil injected --comfortable ride,
mediocre performance against similar sized sleds -will give you better than
a ton, but hard on fuel  --first cousin to my Waverunner.
Bike I rode was  a 1999 in 1999 belonged to a guy I worked with.  We traded
bikes for a ride semi home at noon on a Friday.  I liked the upright riding
position.  Power similar to the GPz. Only rode it about 70 miles but the GPz
had it in the 1/4, could have been he didn't want to rag a new engine hard.
The Gpz had more top end due to the aerodynamics of the fairing.   The Vmax
hold their value well.

Jim