carb take 2

Jonathon Jay annihilator1100 at hotmail.com
Wed May 13 17:16:49 PDT 2009

Ok, now a couple questions.

I wouln't know a 108 main if it bit me in the ass. Same for this talk of clip and shim.

What I have is what was included in my DJ kit.

As long as I use my stock springs can I make it run well with the DJ supplied parts?

Will I have to remove carbs every time I make adjustments?

Lastly, I am cleaning the carbs too. I very carefully pulled the rubber diaphrams out, they're about the circumfrence of a lime and the needle goes in the middle. There appeared to be some mild adhesive helding them in. When it is time to reinstall, what do I use for adhesive?

Regards-

What's The Difference Between Ignorance And Apathy?
~ I Don't Know And I Don't Care ~