No subject

Chuck Driscoll cdriscol2001 at yahoo.com
Tue May 19 08:20:02 PDT 2009

I'm baaack!
Sorry, but I had to unsubscribe for awhile, very busy year and no GPZ content to contribute. Wassup? A Fandango in the works?
As for me, I'm still riding the KLR, only minorly farkled so far. No major trips, since riding wingman to Glacier with Scaps last year.
Lots of fun minor trips on dirt roads to remote woods and lakes!
Best of all no falling down episodes. Guess I go too slow nowadays. That and the fact the the KLR has antistop brakes compared the the mighty Geeper.
A guy in town is selling a cherry 1983, in red white and blue. Wish I was in the money to go for it... ah, well. I can only ride one at a time.
If that is so why does my wife have three horses?

Chuck Driscoll