stock jet settings?

andy burkard andyburkard at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 5 08:55:31 PDT 2009

well, the 38 pilot jets made the difference.  go figure.  with the 35's there was a stumble / bog when demanding power in the 2-4k rpm space, which i was over compensating for by backing the mixture screws out (5 turns).

with the 38's and mixture screws turned out 3 full turns, it pulls strong all the way through to red line - very smooth, but, it does seem to have a gradual decent in rpms when backing off the throttle.

i'm thinking i'll try closing the mixture screws a turn and see what that does.

it's ridable now, so we're happy now...
andy b