NGPZ: Testvideo

Alexander Finger af at genevainformation.ch
Mon Oct 5 11:54:48 PDT 2009

It was a special offer for a JVC GZ-MS90E "Everio". I wanted something to
video the kids playing handball (german handball..) with  decent sensitivity
as it's always indoors. The JVC does good, is easy to handle and iMovie just
sucks the movies out of the camera. Never thought it would be *so* easy..