. Re: Cell phone toting superhumans (William K Denton)

schnowz schnowz at att.net
Tue Oct 13 16:57:48 PDT 2009

  I like that Bill..Worth applying for a patent..
   Hand held cellphones have been illegal here for a few years but has hardly made any difference as it is rarely enforced..
Though any cell phone use while driving is a distraction, I think driving one handed is worse as observed last night when a soccer mom tried to make a sharp turn with one hand and almost wiped me out..

 Pete S

" Of course, my alternative would be a driver air bag that transforms into a
12" pointed dagger whenever the driver's cellphone is being used, but that's
just me""\