who wants a cheap thrill?

Jonathon annihilator1100 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 23 06:15:52 PDT 2009

LOL, You would think, huh?

Actually, what (after 6 months consideration) did it was the epiphany that I
NEVER (even on stage) wear it down, and long ponytails on 42 year olds just
look gay.

That and the fact that I'll be graduating with my BS in Criminal Justice/CSI
soon and no law enforcement agency would want that.

"I was burdened greatly by the deaths of those around me. But incorporating
their suffering into our own lives does not change the way of the world."
General John Bell Hood; Commander of the Texas Brigade, 4th Texas Calvary,
5th Texas Calvary, 17th Texas Infantry