Expected mpg

metrogtiguy at gmail.com metrogtiguy at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 12:26:55 PDT 2009

My mileage monitor says I'm averaging 47mpg.  I have a micron exhaust and a stage 1 jet kit.  It stumbles on takeoff when its cold outside, but overall runs great

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
Drew Blanchard wrote:

I'm also getting in the lower 40s, but it seems to be a result of the

jetting and the V&H full system.  Prior to adjusting the carbs I was getting

near 50 mpg, but it was stumbling at low rpm and taking off on a hill was

.. interesting.  And we don't have *any** *hills in Vermont.  After

adjustments things are running very smoothly throughout the rpm band, but

mileage definitely took a hit.

Drew

--

Drew Blanchard