list settings

Jonathon annihilator1100 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 27 11:30:18 PDT 2009

Not to nitpick, but I do kind of get tired of getting a message back
whenever I post.
Seems like I have been getting doubles on messages from other members for a
while now, too.

"I was burdened greatly by the deaths of those around me. But incorporating
their suffering into our own lives does not change the way of the world."
General John Bell Hood; Commander of the Texas Brigade, 4th Texas Calvary,
5th Texas Calvary, 17th Texas Infantry