Ventura Fitment

scapco at ecentral.com scapco at ecentral.com
Sat Sep 26 17:21:35 PDT 2009

Jim, I'd agree with you on summer.  This one seemed to just
never happen as it never got hot.  We had the same monsoons
this spring you did, plus I just never seem to get the time
lately.  Hopefully I can get some time in at the motocross
track this fall and winter, I hate not riding my bikes.

It is your old rack, so that confirms what my eyeball told
me.  I got the bag for it so it will work like a top bag for me.

Charles S.