Hello, Is anyone home?

Chuck Driscoll cdriscol2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 13:05:13 PDT 2010

Yeah, I've been out. Picked up a 1985 Yamaha Venture touring rig for a real low price, and now the KLR has a roomate. One for comfort, one for fun. Took my youngest daughter on the Venture for three days in Glacier NP, sort of a reprise of our trip a couple of years ago. Had a great time. I still get the itch for a sportbike, from time to time, however...
Chuck Driscoll