Hello, Is anyone home?

blackbear at frontiernet.net blackbear at frontiernet.net
Tue Aug 17 09:23:26 PDT 2010

Shh...don't tell my boss.  He won't let me use a pic of it as the background on my computer.

I got a Ruger P95PR - 9mm semi-auto, synthetic frame.

Here's a BIG pic of it (the one my boss won't let me use)
http://www.frontiernet.net/~ripclaw/DCP_1946.JPG

I'm still learning how to hit what I attempt to aim at, but I can get most of the shots on the paper at 25yards.  Grouping will come with practice.

i also broke out my old Glenfield Mod 25 .22 rifle I bought when I was sixteen.   Poor thing hadn't seen a bullet in over 20 years, and only had MAYBE 30 rounds through it ever!  Fires straight and true, and I can group 7 out of 8 under a quarter at 25 yards.  Now that i've got a new scope for it, I'm gonna start pushing back to 50+ yards.
here's a pic of my Glenfield (with the old scope) with my grandfather's old Sears, Roebuck .22 rifle from the '50s which I am trying to get working properly.
http://www.frontiernet.net/~ripclaw/DCP_1952.JPG

Does that satisfy the gun pr0n for now?

Michael in Holley, NY