Nice ride tonight

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Thu Jul 22 19:19:36 PDT 2010

Headed down 25A to huntington and met Dave and Lisa there for some cold drinks. real nice night to ride. The FJR is really great right now with the new seat and then I installed the heavyweight Manic Salamander Bar ends before I went out and felt the difference right away. Saturday early I'll install the fenda extenda. The only thing I may do after this is the Heli-Bar triple clamp like catfish has but I'd have to ride his first to see if it's justified. Really loving the new seat so far. can't wait to do a 500 mile day on it to see how it feels over the long haul.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! They're all out to get me!
The Motorcyclists Guide to Surviving the Everyday World!"
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
'06 Yamaha FJR1300
'01 Kawasaki W650
'98 Yamaha YZF600R